Citrus Solv II is a powerful general-purpose degreaser and citrus fragrance additive for carpet and upholstery cleaning solutions. Citrus Solv II takes all the features customers loved about the original Citrus Solv, especially its natural orange scent and powerful degreasing, and improves them using the latest advancements in chemistry. Add to your favorite prespray for a cleaning and fragrance boost that your customers will love and remember.
- Longer-lasting fragrance. Everyone loves how a room smells like an orange grove when cleaned with Citrus Solv. To make the freshly squeezed orange smell even better, we’ve doubled the amount of natural orange oil in Citrus Solv II.
- Improved grease cutting. We’ve added in a new surfactant that is developed specifically for emulsifying oils and will add a significant boost to any prespray.
- More water soluble for improved rinsing. The new Citrus Solv II not only goes into your water-based cleaners faster, it also rinses out better, so you can be confident that it won’t contribute to resoiling.
- Better solvency and surfactancy for improved grease cutting.
- Greener profile
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Orange
- pH: 7.0 to 8.0
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution Ratio: 1 to 2 oz per gallon of water
- Product Number: 1621-5372 / 157231
Use to make a general purpose degreaser and fragrance additive.
For Carpet Use: Add 1 to 2 oz. per gallon to your favorite ready-to-use traffic lane cleaner.
In Hydro-Force Sprayer: Add 8 oz. per 5 qts concentrated prespray.
For Upholstery Use: Add 1 to 2 oz. per gallon to your favorite ready-to-use upholstery cleaner.
Do not saturate or wet carpet backing with Citrus-Solv as it may cause temporary swelling.
No posts found