Citrus Solv is Bridgepoint's most effective, best-selling additive. Citrus Solv is a must whenever you face the toughest cleaning situations. Citrus Solv is a natural citrus cleaning and fragrance additive. It contains no chlorinated solvents, no alkalies, and is 100% free from caustics and acids. Citrus Solv is water miscible.
Professionals achieve incomparable results when using Citrus-Solv as a cleaning booster creating ready-to-use general purpose degreaser and a fragrance booster for carpet and upholstery cleaning solutions. Because Bridgepoint Systems Citrus Solv has d-Limonene, it deodorizes and gives you a tremendous cleaning boost. “A little dab will do ya”.
- Citrus-based Degreaser and Fragrance Additive
- Add to your favorite prespray for cleaning and fragrance boosting
- Excellent restoration cleaning and fragrance boosting for smoke damaged surfaces and odors
- Fresh citrus fragrance your customers will love. The pleasant fragrance will be remembered as long as the cleaning
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Orange
- pH: 7.0 to 8.0
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 1 to 2 oz per gal
- Product Number: CR08GL / 107499 / 1649-0979
Use to make a general purpose degreaser and fragrance additive.
For Normal Cleaning: Final ready-to-use dilution: 1 to 256
In Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer: Add 5 oz. of Citrus Solv to Hydro-Force 5 quart container and fill with water. For use with 1-to-8 dilution metering tip.
Carpet or Upholstery: Add 0.5 oz. of Citrus Solv per gallon of your favorite ready to use traffic lane cleaner or upholstery cleaner.
For Special Case, Hard-to-Remove or Heavy Soil: Final ready-to-use dilution: 1 to 128
In Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer: Add 8 oz. of Citrus Solv to Hydro-Force 5 quart container and fill with water. For use with 1-to-8 dilution metering tip.
Carpet or Upholstery: Add 1 oz. of Citrus Solv per gallon of your favorite ready to use traffic lane cleaner or upholstery cleaner.
Do not saturate or wet carpet backing with Citrus-Solv as it may cause temporary swelling.
Caution: May damage pumps in extraction equipment. Use in pre-conditioning formulas only. Do not run through extraction equipment.
No posts found