Super Spotter is a special blend of surfactants and solvents. This water based formulation is safe and easy to use. Removes a wide variety of common spots and stains.
- Removes a wide variety of spots and stains
- Powerful, slightly acidic spotter
- For use on synthetic and natural wet cleanable fabrics
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Banana-like
- RTU pH: 6.7
- Package Size: 1 L (32 oz)
- Ready to use: Yes/No
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4
- Product Number: C101-474 / SUPER SPOTTER
For Light Soil Conditions: Super Spotter can be diluted up to 25 ½ oz (754 ml) per gallon (3.78 L) of water (1:4 Dilution).
For Heavy Soil Conditions: Do not dilute, use full strength.
Spray liberally over spot or stain. Allow to stand for one to two minutes. Using a tamping brush, tamp the effected area to agitate. Blot with clean white towel from the outside-in to prevent spreading of the spot or stain. Flush the area with hot water extraction using Esteam Fibre Rinse solution.
No posts found