RMC Enviro Care Tough Job Cleaner. A non-toxic, biodegradable, heavy duty liquid cleaner that’s strong enough for the most difficult cleaning tasks. Will remove carbon and greasy residues from walls, floors, machinery or any washable surface. Also excels at removing forklift tire marks and is perfect for fire and smoke damage clean up. May be used as a “spray and wipe” cleaner, and for damp mopping, automatic scrubbing, hand cleaning or through high-pressure washers and steam cleaners. Can be used in cold tank soaking applications and will not discolor or harm aluminum. Use as a carpet and upholstery pre-spotter and stain remover or spray-on, wipe-off cleaning, damp mopping, in automatic scrubbers, in pressure washers and steamers. Green Seal GS-37 and EcoLogo CCD-146 certified cleaner.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, heavy-duty cleaner/degreaser
- Perfect for fire and smoke damage clean up
- Phosphate Free
- NPE Free
- Will not harm or discolour aluminum or other soft metals
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Orange
- Odour: Mild
- pH: 10
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: 1 to 1.5 oz per gallon of water
- Dilution Ratio: 1:16 to 1:128
- Product Number: 12001836 / 12001827
Dilute with cold tap water.
For General Cleaning and Floors Cleaning: For normal soils, dilute 1 oz of Tough Job per gallon of water. For medium soils, use the ratio of 2 oz to 4 oz per gallon of water. For heavy soils, use the dilution ratio of 8 oz per gallon of water.
For Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning: When used for carpet spot remover or pre-spray, test carpet for colorfastness before using. Allow 5 to 10 minutes before beginning the shampooing or spot removal process.
Ecologo Certified Green Product
No posts found