When it smells clean, it is clean. The sense of smell is one of our most powerful senses. When you use Spice Air as part of your cleaning process you’ll leave a wonderful fragrance that says “clean” to your customers. These rich, super-concentrated formulas go a long way and stop odors at the source. Simply lightly spray the room after cleaning and when your customer walks in they’ll smell “clean!” An investment of pennies per job that goes a long way to really impress your customers!
Non toxic, organic, biodegradable. It’s effectiveness over a wide range of odor problems and unique fragrance make Spice-Air your best option for odor problems. This water-based odor counteractants are safe on all carpets. Dilutes at ½ oz to 8 oz. per gallon depending upon odor severity. Also acts as a space spray mix at 2-4 ounces per gallon.
- Organic fresh premium fragrance.
- Stops odors at the source while improving environmental air quality.
- Economical - Rich concentrated formula goes a long way.
- True neutralizing performance, not a cover-up!
- Safe - Compatible with all carpets and surfaces which are safe for water.
- Dilute and spray directly
- Add to cleaning solutions
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Spicy Cinnamon
- RTU pH: 7
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution Ratio: 1/2 to 8 oz / gal
- Product Number: CD15GL / 121803 / 1683-2014
For Direct Spray: Dilute 2 to 8 ounces per gallon depending on severity of the odor. Spray evenly over affected areas.
For Portable Extraction Cleaning: Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of RTU solution.
For Truckmount Extraction Cleaning: Add 12 ounces to 5 gallon container of concentrated emulsifier.
Other Uses: Add directly to cleaning solutions as needed to control and eliminate odors. 1 to 3 ounces per gallon added to cleaning solutions, 2 to 8 ounces per gallon for direct spray.
No posts found