Prochem All Fiber Deep Clean is an acidic extraction rinse powerful enough to be used for residential and commercial carpet cleaning and on many upholstery fabrics. It is a concentrated low-pH emulsifier for use in hot water extraction. It's compatible with the temperatures in today's hottest truck mounts. Prochem All Fiber Deep Clean breaks up tough oily and particulate soils. It saves cleaning time, and helps avoid expensive callbacks. New generation polymer technology encapsulates and crystallizes soils and prespray residues for maximum soil removal with minimal residues. All Fiber Deep Clean reduces re-appearing stains and wicking that is all too common with olefin carpet. Get even better results on olefin when you use it with Olefin Pre Clean.
- Works great with truckmount heat
- Safe on wool and stain-resistant carpet
- Neutralizes and removes alkaline residues
- Excellent for use on both synthetic and wool fibers
- Great on olefin
- Coverage: RTU solution approximately 400 sq ft / diluted gal (1 gal makes up to 65 gals of RTU)
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light Blue
- Odour: Floral Citrus
- RTU ph: 5.2 to 5.8
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portable - 2 oz / gal. Truckmount - 32 oz / 5 gal
- Product Number: 119317 / 8.695-119.0 / S103
Pre-test in an insconspicuous location. Pre-treat carpet spots and soiled traffic lanes.
Portable Use: Mix 2 oz All Fiber Deep Clean per gallon of water for routine cleaning, up to 4 oz per gallon for heavier soil conditions. Use maximum portable heat available.
Truckmount Use: Mix 1 quart (32 oz) All Fiber Deep Clean per 5 gallons of water to make truckmount concentrate. Use up to two quarts (64 oz) per 5 gallons of water for heavy soil conditions. Meter solution at 2 to 4 gallons per hour.
Tip: Use dry extraction passes and air movers after carpet is clean to speed drying.
No posts found