The fine oils and conditioning agents found in Prochem’s leather Conditioner nourish leather, leaving it soft and supple. Use as the second step in the leather restoration system to nourish and rejuvenate dull leathers. Leather Conditioner helps protect from premature cracking, peeling and aging. Use on pigmented or protected leather, after cleaning with Prochem Leather Cleaner.
A two-part system cleans and preserves leather better than on-step products. Cleaning removes oils and conditioning restores oils, so a two-step process gives better results than a one-step process.
- Fine oils and conditioning agents keep leather soft and supple
- Nourishes and rejuvenates leather, no greasy residue
- Helps condition and protect leather items
- Cream formulation for easy application
- Coverage: One quart cleans approximately 100 square feet (Coverage will vary depending on soil level and thickness and absorbency of leather)
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Tan
- Odour: Leather
- RTU pH: 6.5
- Package size: 1 Quart (0.94 L)
- Ready to Use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product number: 116100 / 8.695-094.0 / E675
- Shake well before using. Ready-to-use product, do not dilute. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location for colorfastness, darkening or texture change.
- Recommended for smooth, finished, pigmented leather. Pre-inspect leather condition for cracking, stains, cuts or damage. Not recommended for unprotected leathers such as suede or nubuck. Avoid application onto wood or other surfaces.
- Clean dirty leather surfaces thoroughly using Prochem Leather Cleaner.
- Apply Leather Conditioner to a clean damp towel. Spread evenly on leather, allow a few minutes to absorb.
- Use a clean dry soft cloth to wipe off excess and buff to an even appearance.
- Repeat conditioning process as needed to protect and rejuvenate leather. Do not freeze.
No posts found