Professional Leather Revitalizer For Protected (Top Coated) and Aniline Leather. Preserves, Replenishes and Revitalizes Fine Leather.
Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer protects leather from cracking and premature aging, by providing the essential oils and lubrication that it needs to remain soft and supple. Leather that is not regularly revitalized can become dry and stiff. Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer replenishes the natural moisture and oil that can be removed from leather by time (light, direct sunlight, dry air, heat, soiling) and improper cleaning agents. It restores the leather to the original scent, feel, and touch, while extending the investment. It brings out the natural color and grain of the original leather.
Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer penetrates easily into the pores of leather providing natural lubrication without leaving an oily residue. Use Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer regularly to keep leather looking and performing at its best and to restore the soft, supple feel and functionality of leather that has become dry and stiff from exposure to direct sunlight, dry climate, harsh cleaning agents and other factors. It meets or exceeds the performance standards of leading Italian leather conditioners with a more economical price. It is easy to apply and easy to use. It is the perfect leather conditioner for your customer’s fine upholstered leather furniture, but can also be safely and effectively used on auto leather, leather jackets, luggage, handbags, and more.
- Replenishes natural moisture & oil
- Easy to apply
- Keeps leather looking new
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Milky white
- Odour: None
- RTU pH: 7
- Package size: 1 Quart (.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product number: CL205QT / 121814 / 1684-2116
General Usage Considerations
- As with all cleaning agents, test for colorfastness on the leather you are going to condition in an inconspicuous area prior to using.
- It is highly recommended that the leather has been professionally cleaned with Hydro-Force Professional Leather Cleaner and professionally protected with Hydro-Force Professional Leather Protector prior to the application of this revitalizer.
- Use a dedicated microfiber or soft lint free towel that you only use on leather for application.
- Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer may darken some light colored aniline leather.
- This product is not recommended for use on suede, brushed, nubuck, or “naked” leather.
- Shake well before using.
- Make certain that the leather is clean, protected and dry before applying revitalizer.
- Apply the revitalizer with a dedicated microfiber cloth or soft towel covering the entire area well. You will need to apply more Revitalizer on aniline leather than protected leather.
- Wipe off any excess with a clean, dry cloth, and allow to air dry before use.
No posts found