Hydro-Force Professional Leather Cleaner For Protected (Top Coated) and Aniline Leather. Hydro-Force Professional Leather Cleaner is specially formulated to deep clean even the most stubborn dirt, soil, and spills from protected and aniline leather. It meets or exceeds the performance standards of leading Italian leather cleaners with a more economical price. It is easy to apply and easy to use. It works effectively on soils, spots and spills without the use of damaging and harsh chemicals that dry and stiffen leather. It gets deep into the grain of the leather and emulsifies, dissolves, and deflocculates dirt and oil that builds up over time. It is pH balanced specifically for fine leather and will not damage your protective finish. It is the perfect leather cleaner for your customer's fine upholstered leather furniture, but can also be safely and effectively used on auto leather, leather jackets, luggage, handbags, and more. Hydro-Force Professional Leather Cleaner will remove many common household spots and spills from protected leather.
- Deep cleans even the most stubborn dirt, soil, and spills from protected and aniline leather
- Easy to apply and easy to use
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Alcohol
- RTU pH: 7.4
- Package size: 1 Quart (.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product number: CL200QT / 121813 / 1683-2115
General Usage Considerations
- As with all cleaning agents, test for colorfastness on the leather you are going to clean in an inconspicuous area prior to using.
- It is highly recommended that an application of Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer and Hydro-Force Leather Protector be applied after cleaning. This will replenish stain and soil resistance and any natural oils and moisture that may have been diminished during use.
- Use a dedicated microfiber or soft towel that you only use on leather for agitation and cleaning.
- This product is not recommended for use on suede, brushed, nubuck or "naked" leather.
- For best results, apply as a foam. Use a soft dedicated microfiber towel or a sponge and generously apply the solution.
- Wipe the area gently with a dedicated microfiber or soft towel.
- Do not aggresively scrub the area as this may cause surface damage.
- Allow the cleaner to dissolve the dirt and grime from the surface for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Then wipe the area clean with your dedicated microfiber or soft towel.
No posts found