Neutralize and destroy tobacco and cannabis smoke. Works at the molecular level to neutralize and permanently deodorize materials affected by these odors. Can be used on hard or soft surfaces, as an air freshener or added to other cleaning solutions to boost odor control.
For difficult or persistent tobacco or cannabis odors.
Tobacco and cannabis odors result from the accumulation of sticky tobacco and cannabis residues on interior building surfaces.
Residues from burning tobacco or cannabis products form films that continually release malodors. These residues have a cumulative
effect. Heavy smoking over a long period of time causes stubborn and severe smoke odors. As these residues are exposed to light,
warmth and moisture, they continue to oxidize and degrade due to bacterial action. As a result the odor becomes progressively worse.
Tabac-Attack consists of water soluble solvents and odor control essential oils. The solvents act as evaporative control agents and the
essential oils instantly counteract tobacco- and cannabis- related smoke odors. Tabac-Attack provides lasting odor control on treated
surfaces. For best results, use Tabac-Attack in conjunction with a thermal fogging procedure.
Tabac-Attack is sold as a concentrate and is diluted with water during application. Tabac-Attack can be applied as a standalone
deodorizer and can also act as an additive in various cleaning solutions
- Form: Liquid concentrate
- pH: 5.2
- Appearance: Transparent yellow liquid
- Flash point : 147°F | 64°C
- Specific gravity: 1
Prepare all Ready-To-Use (RTU) solutions BEFORE entering the worksite. Dilute with water to desired concentration and spray lightly
onto absorbent materials (see cautions below). Apply directly to surfaces coated with tobacco/cannabis residues. Repeat as needed.
For airborne odors mist twice in the upper corners of the room, repeat or expand treatment as needed.
Tabac-Attack is diluted with water when used in the following applications:
• GENERAL PURPOSE AIR FRESHENER: Dilute 2 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make 1 gallon of RTU (16 mL / L).
Spray upwards in a fine mist. Apply routinely for total odor control.
• FURNACE/AIR CONDITIONERS: Dilute 2 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make 1 gallon of RTU (16 mL / L). Wash
interior and spray onto filters periodically for effective odor control.
• AUTOMOTIVE AND RV USES: Dilute 2 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make 1 gallon of RTU (16 mL / L). Spray
lightly on to absorbent surfaces, spray into heater/air conditioner exhaust ports periodically for effective odor control. Note a
convenient approach is to add ½ ounce of concentrate to a quart spray dispenser bottle, fill to the mark with water and attach a
Tabac-Attack is used as a cleaning additive in these situations:
• FIBER CLEANING: Add 1 ounce of concentrate per gallon of extraction or shampoo solution (8 mL / L). Reapply after cleaning for
additional freshening effect. To control stronger odors, double the concentration.
• MOPPING OR WATER BASED CLEANING SOLUTIONS: Add 1 ounce of concentrate per gallon (8 mL / L) to water based
mopping solution. To control stronger odors, double the concentration.
• LAUNDRY: Add 1 ounce per 8 pound (8 mL per 3.6 kg) load to remove odors and freshen. For stronger odors, double the
• TRUCK MOUNTED CLEANING EQUIPMENT: Add 4 ounces of concentrate for each gallon of solution in the detergent holding
tank. (32 mL /L)
Tabac-Attack can be used full strength in these limited applications:
• WASTE RECEPTACLES: Apply full strength before cleaning. Spray lightly with full strength deodorant periodically for effective
No posts found