ProRestore Unsmoke Degrease-All. Highly concentrated hard surface cleaner. Specially formulated for restorative cleaning. Cuts through and dissolves the toughest oil and grease. Also use to remove blood during trauma cleanup.
- Apply with a compression sprayer.
- Ammoniated solvent is tough enough to remove heavy smoke and grease residues on painted surfaces, metal, concrete, tile, sealed or unsealed wood, hard floors and wet cleanable fabrics.
- Removes greasy soils on walls, carpets, and upholstery.
- Gentle enough to use as a traffic lane cleaner or upholstery pre-spray, especially when greasy soils are present.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Odour: Ammonia
- RTU pH: 11
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: 12 oz to 1 gal of water (RTU solution)
- Product Number: 161252000 / 114619 / W.20391
For professional use only. Cconcentrate. Dilute for use. Protect from freezing.
To prepare a ready to use (RTU) solution, mix 12 ounces of DegreaseAll with enough water to make one gallon of ready to use solution (94 mL / L). See DegreaseAll User Guide for other rates of dilution. For best results, use hot water.
Caution: Test surfaces for compatibility before use.
Typical Applications: For all applications, lightly spray RTU solution. Remove liquified soils before the DegreaseAll RTU solution dries.
For Cleaning Smoke Damaged Walls: Lightly spray with RTU solution, agitate with sponge, rinse if necessary, and towel dry.
For Hard Surface Contents Cleaning: Lightly spray soiled surfaces with RTU solution, use towel to wipe away soil and then towel dry.
For Upholstery Pre-spray: Lightly spray soiled surfaces with RTU solution. For best results, immediately wipe off liquified soil.
For Traffic Lane Cleaner: Lightly spray soiled surfaces with RTU solution and immediately proceed with normal cleaning. For additional applications and product safety information.