ODORx Bad Odor Blocks Lemon Lime. Easy to use odor counteractant. Place virtually anywhere.
The Bad Odor Block is a simple, convenient method to dispense a deodorizer in virtually any location. The deodorizer is adsorbed onto a natural wicking block and starts dispensing when the block is removed from the sealed package. Because the deodorizer has oily components, be sure to use the block only in areas where contact with oil will not cause damage. The oil might soften or discolor certain paints, for example. The deodorizer will dispense more rapidly as temperature rises or when air flow increases across the surface of the block.
Long-lasting odor control. Use this simple, set-and-forget wicking block to quickly suppress odors in virtually any location. This natural block can provide odor control for months depending on application. Each block holds more than three times its weight in active ingredients.
Bad Odor Blocks are useful in several different areas including:
- Duct system registers
- Furnace plenums
- Intakes of carpet dryers to control odor during drying process
- Small rooms and closets
- Place in vents, ducts, airmovers, boats, automobiles - anywhere long lasting odor control is required.
- Attach to intake of carpet dryer to control wet carpet odor during the drying process.
- Coverage: No information
- Form: Solid, Fibrous block
- Colour: Brown
- Odour: Lemon Lime
- pH: No information
- Flash point: 147° F (63.8° C)
- Dimension (WxHxD): 2.75" (7 cm) × 3.75" (9.4 cm) × 0.5" (1.3 cm)
- Package size: Sold Each (25 per box)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Xactimate: CLNDODRCRY
- Product Number: 431254924 / 101287
- Select the location to place the Bad Odor Block and be sure the area is clean. Also be sure that pets and children will not have access to the Block.
- Place the Bad Odor Block in the area to be treated. Avoid areas where there could be open flames or sources of ignition. Avoid placing the block on surfaces that might be damaged or discolored by oils. These surfaces include painted, varnished and plastic surfaces.
- To control the amount of deodorant emitted by the block and also to extend the life of the block, try these tips:
- Snip off a corner of the package. Later, when the scent is reduced, cut off a larger portion of the package. Wrap a rubber band around the package to make sure the block doesn’t fall out.
- Poke a few holes in the package to control the release of scent. When the scent is reduced, poke a few more holes in the package.
- Airflow and temperature also influence the amount of scent released. If the deodorizing scent becomes too strong, reposition the block in an area of lower air flow or lower temperature or remove the block.
No posts found