Restorator Odour Neutralizing System. The Restorator is an electric, easy-to-use, portable, dry vapor system. The Restorator uses Vaportek’s patented essential oil membranes to release a non-toxic, odour-neutralizing dry vapour into the air. This pairing technology emits a penetrating vapour that quickly controls and eliminates malodours from smoke, sewage, mould, blood and body fluids as well as other organic based odours.
Compact system designed for fast, permanent deodorization. No evacuation or recovery period necessary. Replaceable cartridges rated at 270 hours of service. Treats areas up to 20,000 cu ft.
Based on proven technology developed for use in medical facilities, the Restorator continues to perform in areas where client and staff safety are a primary concern. The Restorator is intended for applications where quick results are desired. The Restorator should always be placed at the highest point in the treatment area to maximize the benefit. No ozone is produced and no evacuation or recovery period is necessary with Vaportek technology.
Ideal for automotive, hospitality, hotel, industrial, facility management, janitorial, restoration & other markets. Primarily intended for delivering a fast, high-intensity treatment; not for continuous, long-term use. Uses replaceable, spill-proof cartridges rated at approx. 270 hours of use. Designed for use with 90-5150 3X Industrial Cartridge & 90-5150-85 S.O.S. (Smoke Odor Solution) Cartridge.
* Cartridge not included.
- Safe for staff and clients
- Easy portability
- Uses one replaceable, nontoxic, natural essential oil, spill-proof cartridge
- Use immediately to combat psychological odours and throughout the job to neutralize odours in building structure and contents
- Free Restorator with the purchase of 12 cartridges
- Coverage: Treats 20,000 ft3
- Electrical requirements: 120V
- Rated airflow: 40 cfm
- Housing: 22-gauge clad steel case & ABS end caps
- Dimensions (W × L × H): 5″ (13 cm) x 12″ (33 cm) x 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 12 oz
- Xactimate: CLN DODRMEM
- Safety: CE/CULUS listed
- Product Code: 90-5000
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Five year limited warranty
No posts found