HydroBoost Advanced Peroxide Cleaner Additive. HydroBoost is specifically designed to magnify the cleaning and stain removing power of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner (APC). It is ideal for situations that demand extreme cleaning and powerful stain removal, HydroBoost works by instantly increasing the oxidation potential of Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner.
When added to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner Fiberlock’s HydroBoost will further lift and remove deeply embedded dirt and debris, remove tough stains caused by mold and mildew, and reduce labor costs.
- Extra cleaning power
- Extra stain lifting power
- Extra stain removing power
- Extra labor savings
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Orange/translucent red
- Odour: Mild, Characteristic
- Active ingredient: Sodium Metasilicate
- ph: 13 - 14
- Flash point: Non-combustible
- Shelf life: 2 Years Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Package size: 1 Quart
- Dilution: Minimum - 12.8 oz per gallon, Maxmium - 16 oz per gallon
- Diution ratio: 10:1 to 8:1
- Ready to use: Yes, As an additive
- Product code: FLK8313 / 8313-Q / 8313
Product ApplicationUser must read and understand all instructions and precautions outlined on this label and the corresponding sds. For professional use only. Additive for use with Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner (#8314) only. Do not mix with any other product.
Note: The HydroBoost mixture should be used within 20-30 minutes to achieve the full effect of the product. Application to the substrate within 5-10 minutes is ideal. Plan your work accordingly so that you can apply all mixed product as quickly as possible. Do not return unused product to original container.
Add Hydroboost to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner at the following dilution ratio:
- Minimum: 10:1 (12.8 oz./gallon) 1 Quart of Hydroboost to 2.5 Gallons of APC
- Maxmium: 8:1(16 oz./gallon) 1 Quart of Hydroboost to 2 Gallons of APC
Mix contents thoroughly and apply within 30 minutes of mixing. Apply with a standard pump or hand trigger sprayer. Follow applications guidelines listed on the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner label for detailed application information.
Storage: Store securely closed and upright in original container. Avoid shipping or storing below freezing or above 100°F. If product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components. Store in locked area inaccessible to children.
No posts found