The Velo Pro delivers unbeatable versatility, easy maintenance and maximum concentrated airflow in a compact design. Precisely control power draw from 1.2–1.9 amps, allowing you to daisy-chain up to 10 units on a single 15-amp circuit. And use the built-in kickstand for a total of five operating positions to direct air wherever it’s needed most. And because it’s Dri-Eaz, you know you’re choosing a product that outperforms other airmovers in efficiency, durability and ease of maintenance
- Variable speed control from 500 to 885 CFM.
- Daisy-chain capable with convenient dual outlet.
- Hour meter to track usage and maintenance intervals
- Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Half the height of snail shell dryers – bring more drying power in each truck you bring to the job.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once - or stack up to six on a handtruck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
|Model||Velo™ Pro Airmover (F505)|
|Weight||21 lbs. | 9.52 kg|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||9 × 18 × 24 in.
22.9 × 45.7 × 60.0 cm
|Amp draw||1.2 – 1.9 amps|
|Air movement||885 CFM (max.)
500 CFM (min.)
|Static pressure||1.65 in. / H2O|
|Sound level||69 dB|
|Controls||On/Off switch with variable speed|
|Cord length||15 ft. | 4.6 m|
|Fan||6 blade impeller-type|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.|
|Safety||ETL Tested to UL/CSA Standards|
No posts found