The Uvex Bionic Shield is a revolutionary face shield. Designed for rugged jobs, it's tough where it has to be, yet extremely lightweight and balanced for all-day comfort. Its technologically advanced design enables the Bionic Shield to more easily stand up to airborne debris, splash and welding infrared radiation. The Bionic Shield is 100% dielectric and contains no metal parts. It meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3 standards. Highly adjustable, with an easily replaceable visor, the Uvex Bionic Shield is the face shield workers want to wear. Made in the USA.
This Bionic Face Shield comes with a tough clear polycarbonate visor to protect against flying debris and work area chemical splashes. The anti-fog hard coat ensures clear vision, and the full face shield design offers chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage. Dielectric construction ensures safety in electrical environments.
The lightweight, ergonomic design and rear foam padding ensure long-wearing comfort, while a dual-position setting allows for a customized fit. The visor is replaceable with multiple tint options. Must be worn overtop of other safety eyewear, and fits well with most goggles and respirators.
- Highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face depending on preference and application
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear locking mechanism assures comfortable and secure fit
- Shell offers built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage
- Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear
- Face shield offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles
- Visor Material: Polycarbonate
- Visor Coatings: Uncoated
- Visor Tint: Clear
- Visor Thickness: 1 mm
- Shell Material: ABS
- Hard Hat Adapter: Sold separately
- Product Number: S8500
No posts found