3M Foam Earplugs 1100 feature soft, hypoallergenic foam and a tapered design to fit comfortably in the ear canal. The 3M 1100 Earplugs offer high noise reduction at an affordable price. The soft, slow-recovery foam has a smooth surface and tapered design, so it feels more comfortable in the ear. The slow-recovery polyurethane foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal to help create a comfortable noise barrier.
- Soft polyurethane foam is hypoallergenic
- Smooth, dirt-resistant surface helps maintain hygiene
- Tapered design fits comfortably in ear canal
- NRR: 29
- Color: Orange
- Earplug Material: Foam
- Shape: Bullet
- Corded: No
- Dielectric: Yes
- Size: One size fits all
- Insertion Style: Roll down
- Moisture Resistant: No
- Reusable: No
- Packaging: 100 pairs/box, packed by pairs in poly bags
- Recommended Industry: Mining, Military Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO), Oil & Gas, Transportation, Metal Fabrication, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Military Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MO), Automotive, General Manufacturing
- CSA Class: CSA Class AL
- Product Number: 7100099847 / 3M1100
- ROLLand compress disposable foam earplugs into a very thin crease-free cylinder.
- REACH around the head to pull the ear outward and upward to help straighten the ear canal. Insert compressed earplug well into the ear canal.
- CHECK FIT after inserting earplug.
- LISTEN to steady loud noise with earplugs in both ears. Cover ears with tightly cupped hands. Noise should sound about the same whether or not ears are covered.
No posts found