Chemspec Formula 90 packs a powerful punch and goes to work fast cutting through deep soils and stubborn grease. It then dries to a hard, non-tacky crystal that can be easily vacuumed away. This ultra-concentrated, 100% active detergent leaves almost no residue behind, just fresh, clean carpet. Economical powder that outcleans competitive products on all carpet types. Low-foaming formulation includes corrosion inhibitors to protect extraction equipment. Boosted with Biosolv to cut greasy soils. Though it's tough on grease and grime, Formula 90 is extremely easy-going on your equipment. Its unique formula contains corrosion inhibitors that protect the metal components of your portable or truck mount.
- Cuts through deep soils and grease
- Gentle on your equipment
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Leaves no residue
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Yellow
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: 9.9
- Package Size: 6 lb / 2.7 kg jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 1 scoop (60 ml) per 5 gal (18.9 L) of water, Truckmounts - 3 cups (710 ml) per 5 gal (18.9 L) of water
- Product Number: 105220 / C-PF9024 / W.20150-2476
For Portables: Mix 1 scoop (60 ml) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) of water.
For Truckmounts: Mix 3 cups (710 ml) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) of water. For best results:
- Fill container ½ full with warm water.
- Slowly add 3 cups (710 ml) of product and warm water simultaneously until container reaches 5 gal. (18.9 L).
- Stir mixture 2 - 3 minutes or until powder is dissolved.
For optimum foam control, use the solution within 10 hours after mixing. After this 10-hour period, cleaning performance is not affected, however, defoaming capabilities may be reduced.
Helpful Hints: Fill your container 1/4 full with warm water. While continuing to fill the container with water, gradually add the proper amount of Powdered Formula 90 simultaneously until the container contains the proper amount of water according to the instructions. Stir the mixture until the powder is dissolved.
No posts found