This Green Balance Neutralizing Rinse is an acid rinse that leaves carpet fibers absolutely their cleanest, free from both soil and detergent residue. Designed to work in conjunction with the Green Balance Prespray. Green Balance Neutralizing Rinse is a concentrated mild acid neutralizing agent used in the final extraction and rinse of the extraction cleaning process. It stabilizes dyes, prevents against browning and yellowing, pH neutralizes the carpet, and leaves a soft, luxurious feel. It is safe and effective for all synthetic fibers as well as all water safe natural fibers. It also contains encapsulating polymers to help the carpet resist resoiling. Contains no solvents or phosphates. Green Balance Neutralizing Rinse can be safely used on all synthetic fibers, and all wet cleanable natural fabrics.
- Polymer based acid neutralizing agent
- Non re-soiling
- Green Seal certified
- All Green Balance products use readily biodegradable, renewable surfactants and contain no solvents (e.g., alcohols, glycol ethers, terpenes). They contain no known carcinogens, are non-toxic and are ideal for cleaning in homes who desire no added fragrances.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: None
- RTU ph: 4.5 to 5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 1:32
- Product Number: CR03GL / 121823 / 1683-2216
Always pre-test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
For Portable Extractor: Mix 2 ounces of solution to five gallons of water in extraction tank.
For Truckmount: Mix one quart solution (32 ounces) with five gallons of water into solution container. Set solution flow meter between 2 and 3.
Post cleaning spray application: Mix 5 ounces per gallon of water and apply with a pump-up, trigger, electric, or battery powered sprayer. Lightly mist across the carpet.
Upholstery cleaning: Mix 4 to 6 ounces of solution per gallon of water. It may be used as a final rinse through your extractor or spray misted on the fabric after cleaning.
Ecologo Certified Green Product
No posts found