PreKleen Enzyme Soil Lifter with Biosolv. Prespray, spotter and booster removes oil-based spots and stains. Excellent for use on upholstery. No scrubbing required. Boosted with Biosolv citrus additive. Powerful, grease-eating enzyme prespray concentrate for hard to remove protein based soils in carpet and upholstery.
- Powerful, grease-eating pre-spray that contains two powerful enzymes
- Liquefies proteins and suspends them for extraction
- Safe on stain-resistant carpeting
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Off white
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: 9.42
- Package Size: 6 lb / 2.7 kg Jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 2 to 3 ounces per gal of hot water
- Product Number: 111328 / C-PK24
For best results, use hot water (120ºF - 150ºF / 50ºC - 65ºC). Do not exceed 150°F (65°C). After 24 hours, solution may show reduced enzyme action. For use on synthetic fibers only.
Carpet Prespray: Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) in 1 gal. (3.8 L) of hot water.
Inline injection sprayer: Mix 2 cups (480 ml) in 5 qt. (4.7 L) of hot water. Shake well.
Upholstery Wet-Cleaning Spray: Mix 1/8 cup (30 ml) in 1 gal (3.8 L) of hot water. Spray lightly over soiled areas and towel or brush in.
No posts found