Esteam Suspend is an advanced high performance concentrated pre-conditioner for all types of soiled carpet. Suspend combines softeners, grease lifters and surfactants to effectively remove animal, vegetable and petroleum oils, cooking and food residues. The end result is traffic areas that are completely cleaned with a mint fragrance. Suspend is Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) certified as a premium carpet preconditioner.
- Low foaming, easy rinsing
- Effective on all types of fibres
- Dissolves animal, vegetable and petroleum soils
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Coverage: Dependent on application. 800 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted solution
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Not available
- Odour: Mint
- RTU ph: 9.2
- Package Size: 1.06 gal (4 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Pump Spray - 2¾ oz per 1 gal warm water, Hydro-Force Sprayer - 14 oz per 1 Hydro-force jug of warm water
- Product Number: C118-055 / SUSPEND
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Pump-up or Power Sprayer: Mix 2¾ oz (81 ml) of Suspend into 1 gal (3.75 L) of warm to hot water (1:45 Dilution).
Hydro-Force™ Sprayer: 4:1 Dilution (No Tip): Mix 14 oz (413 ml) of Suspend into Hydro-Force jug and fill with warm to hot water. 8:1 Dilution (Yellow Tip): Add 25 oz (737 ml) of Suspend into Hydro-Force™ jug and fill with warm to hot water.
For best results: Pile lift or vacuum carpet prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Suspend pre-conditioner onto carpet at the rate of 800-1000 square feet per gallon (3.78 L). Agitate presprayed area using a carpet groomer. Allow 15 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Suspend with any other product.
No posts found