T-Rust from Bridgepoint is a new generation of rust remover designed for carpets and fabrics. The T-Rust formula is designed to be safer for the user when compared to other harsh acid rust removers. Effective for many mineral based soils such as metal stains, water stains and rings. Excellent for removing mineral scale and hard water stains from hard surfaces.
- Controlled pH of 4. No harsh acids are needed to remove the most stubborn ruststains. T-Rust is much safer to use than other products. It requires no neutralizing, only rinsing.
- Works fast. No long waiting time for T-Rust to work. Simply apply, agitate and in a few seconds the rust will begin to disappear.
- Non-polluting and non-corrosive.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Water White
- Odour: Acidic
- pH: 4
- Package Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS12PT / 111407 / 1647-1017
Do not mix with other cleaning products. Check surface for compatibility before using.
- Test fabric for compatibility in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply full strength to rust stain.
- Allow a short time for T-RUST to work. Light agitation will speed the process.
- Thoroughly rinse area with water.
Dependent on application
1 Pint (.47 L)
Ready To Use:
No posts found