Flex Ice Powdered Neutralizing Extraction Rinse is an extraction compound so complete that no other product would ever be needed. No matter what pre-spray is used, and no matter the carpet or upholstery fiber, Flex ICE leaves the fiber exquisitely clean and at a neutral pH. Since it brings down the pH, and doesn't leave a resoiling residue, the carpet will stay soft to the touch without a soapy residue feel. Flex ICE has been tested and proven to not diminish the cleaning strength of the prespray when using a Hydro-Force sprayer. In fact, it is reported it actually adds to the cleaning ability. Flex ICE is actually good for your equipment. Not only will it keep hard water scaling from forming in the solution lines, it has special additives that protects steel, brass and copper. It has been tested over hundreds of hours of use with no deterioration to metals.
- High cleaning power. Excellent soil suspension and removal capabilities
- Effective neutralizing rinse. Designed for free rinsing and cleaning with all pre-sprays
- Highly versatile. Safe to use on all carpet and fiber types including wool
- High concentrate, low cost
- Easy mizing. Dissolves quickly in cold or hot water
- Non-resoiling and equipment safe
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Granular Powder
- Colour: No information available
- Odour: Characteristic
- RTU ph: 4.5 to 5.5
- Package Size: 6 lb (2.7 kg) Jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 1 to 2 oz per 5 gallons water. Truckmounts - 1.5 to 2 cups per 5 gallons water
- Product Number: C19A / 128940 / 1690-2482
To be used as the primary cleaning agent, or as a rinse agent, in the extraction process for carpets and upholstery. Soft water is highly recommended.
For portable equipment: Use 1 ounce Flex ICE per 5 gallons hot water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For extra heavy soil use 2 ounces per five gallons of hot water.
For truckmount concentrate: Add 1.5 to 2 cups Flex ICE to five gallons of cold or warm water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For residential carpet, set metering system to run at 2 gallons per hour. For commercial carpet, or heavily soiled carpet set metering system to run at 3-4 gallons per hour.