Brown Out is the answer to many problems associated with over-wetting of carpeting. Simply spray a light application of Brown Out to the affected area and it will eliminate or reduce the browning effect.
- Eliminates jute and chemical browning
- Additive to cleaning solution or topical treatment
- Safe on wet cleanable fibres
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Pungent sulfur diocide odour
- pH: 3.0 to 4.5
- Package Size: 4 Litres (1.06 gal)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: C101-035 / BROWN OUT
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Do not dilute, use full strength. Apply Brown Out directly onto carpeting using a pump-up or power sprayer. Spray evenly over capet to give uniform coverage.
For best results, agitate with carpet groomer after application. On fibres that have a tendency to brown, add 1½ oz (46 ml) of Brown Out to every gallon (3.78 L) of cleaning solution (1:80 Dilution).
Brown Out can also be used on upholstery. Testing in an inconspicuous location for colorfastness and fabric stability. Apply Brown Out to upholstery with a fine mist sprayer. Browning should disappear.
No posts found