Hydro-Force Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner. Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner is designed to only be used with the extraction cleaning system in an extraction machine designed for wood. It is an aggressive cleaner that should not be used as a prespray. It must be neutralized by a follow-up extraction with Hydro-Force Wood Fresh Hardwood Cleaner. Its purpose is to thoroughly clean the surface finish of the hardwood floor, but also prepares the base finish temporarily to assist the bonding of the preservation finish to the existing finish.
- Effective extraction cleaner
- Prepares base finish for better bonding of preservation finish
- Coverage: 1,000 sq ft per gal
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Solvent
- pH: 12
- Package size: 3.79L (1 US Gal)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 32 oz / gal
- Dilution ratio: 1:4
- Product number: CW026GL / 121881 / 1681-2810
- Vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Mask off transitions from wood to other types of floors.
- Mix one part Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner with 4 parts warm water in the cleaning machine. Adding a defoamer like Foamless to the waste tank is recommended for some machines and situations.
- With the solution pumping, the brush rotating and the vacuum turned on, begin moving the machine forward at a moderate speed. Reverse on the same line at the same speed. Then continue into the next area with the same procedure. Remove any standing solution with an absorbent flat mop.
- Mix one part Wood Fresh Hardwood Cleaner with 4 parts warm water in the cleaning machine
- Proceed to clean and neutralize the complete floor in the same manner as explained above.
- The cleaning and preparation steps are important. The dual cleaners both clean and treat the floor to make it more receptive to the Preservation Finish. Apply finish immediately after cleaning approximately 1,000 sq. ft
Apply Preservation Finish
- Let the customer choose Gloss or Satin finish. Solids may settle to bottom of gallon over time. Shake or stir before and during use.
- The finish may be applied with a dampened flat mop using either a clean cotton terry cloth cover or a microfiber cover. 30 minutes prior to applying the finish the container should be gently rocked to mix the ingredients.
- Start in the furthest area from your exit. Apply a small amount of finish in a 4 or 5 foot area, spreading it uniformly as you work your way back toward the exit door.
- If a second coat is desired, allow one hour before applying.
- Use abrasive cleaning method when applying finish to cabinets and furniture
No posts found