Bio-Modifier with Hydrocide is a ready-to-use, highly active solution with strong odor counteractants to knock out odor. Bio-Modifier with Hydrocide also contains the highest level of bacteria possible, producing multiple enzymes to digest odors at the source quickly and effectively. It will eliminate odors caused by urine, mold, mildew, organic rot, vomit, smoke, skunk, protein fire residue and more.
Bio-Modifier with Hydrocide changes the odor at the molecular level and works in much shorter time than typical bacteria/enzyme products. It is the ideal product to use in apartments, commercial jobs, or any situation where time may be a factor. Used with the Water Claw, Bio-Modifier with Hydrocide neutralizes odors deep in the carpet and pad.
- 1 - 2 deodorizing punch, odor counteractant then digestion
- Activated complex mixture of bacterial enzymes for the complete deodorization of severe urine odors
- Modifies and/or digests the molecular structure of severe odors
- The most powerful and effective odor control treatment
- Gets stronger the longer you leave it on.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Hazy
- Odour: Fresh
- RTU pH: 8
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: Yes
- Dilution: Carpet - 4 parts warm water
- Product Number: CD01GL / 121791 / 1671-2919
Shake well before using as spores settle over time to the bottom of container. If applying to dry carpet dilute with 4 parts warm water to activate bacteria.
- Thoroughly inspect the affected area with an ultraviolet light designed for urine discovery and a moisture probe to ascertain the extent of the urine damage.
- If light damage (urine not penetrated into the pad), apply Urine Stain Remover, allow to dwell for 10 minutes. Extract. If stain is still present apply Urine Stain Remover and allow to dwell until dry.
- Apply Bio Modifier heavily enough to penetrate to affected areas. Use of a subsurface injection system such as the Injectimate will help the product reach the contamination. For large area coverage Bio Modifier may be run through a Hydro-Force injecting sprayer (1 to 4 dilution) with the metering tip removed.
- Run a light vacuum stroke (do not rinse) over the pile surface to aid in surface drying. If urine stains remain, lightly spray Urine Stain Remover onto the surface fibers.
No posts found