The Prochem Dry Slurry is an industry leader and cleaning benchmark for alkaline extraction rinses. It is powerful enough to be used for one-step or two-step hot water extraction cleaning processes and yet gentle enough for use on 5th generation stain-resist nylon carpets. This economical powdered product can be used with truckmounts or portables on most synthetic fibers. Its unique solvent formula quickly powers through tough, heavy oil and water-based soils, lifting them off carpet fibers where they can be easily rinsed away. No sticky residues are left behind either, so re-soiling problems are greatly reduced. Dry Slurry also contains corrosion inhibitors, so it won't harm your pump or any other parts on your equipment. Dry Slurry works in both warm or cold water, so it's compatible with no-heat portables or high-heat truck mounts.
- Minimum residue, maximum cleaning extraction detergent powder
- Works in both warm or cold water
- No sticky residues are left behind
- Can be used with truckmounts or portables
- Solvent-boosted formulation removes heavy suspended greasy soils, grime and prespray residue
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq ft / diluted gal of RTU solution. One 6 lb jar makes up to 1,040 gals of RTU solution.
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Light Blue
- Odour: Floral/Lemon
- RTU ph: 9.6 to 9.9
- Package Size: 6 lb Jar (2.7 kg)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Protables - 0.5 to 1.5 oz per 5 gals of water; Truckmounts - 3 cups per 5 gals of water
- Product Number: 112181 / 8.695-150.0 / S776
Always pre-test surfaces to be cleaned for colorfastness in an inconspicuous location before use. Use according to all label directions.
Portable Use: For residential carpet, mix ½ to ¾ ounces per 5 gallons of hot water. For commercial carpet, mix 1 to 1½ ounces per 5 gallons of hot water.
Truckmount Use: Mix 3 cups into 5 gallons of warm water until completely dissolved to make truckmount concentrate for use in chemical injection system. For residential carpet, set truckmount chemical injection system for 2 gallons per hour. For commercial carpet, set truckmount chemical injection system for 3 gallons per hour.
No posts found