Bio-C Professional Strength Bacterial/Enzyme Concentrate’s powerful enzymes and non-pathogenic bacterial cultures break down waste naturally and effectively, providing a safe alternative to lye or other chemicals, which are corrosive, toxic and harmful to the environment. Bio-C is non-toxic, biodegradable and provide a fresh, clean scent. The enzymes jump start the digestion process. Breaking down larger molecules of waste, making them more readily available for digestion by bacteria.
Powerful concentrate. Includes enzymes and nonpathogenic bacterial cultures to breakdown organic waste naturally, effectively, and immediately. Features unique formulas that contain 255 billion colony-forming bacterial units per gallon along with Vaportek’s nontoxic odor neutralizer.
- Ideal for use in holding tanks, septic systems, & on grout; breaks down organic waste to eliminate greasy buildups that can trap hair, soap, food, & other waste found in drains & grease traps
- Safe for all types of pipes & drains; contains no sediments, caustic chemicals, petroleum solvents, or ozone-depleting chemicals
- Biodegradable, nontoxic, & nonflammable
- Contains surfactant to aid cleaning function; requires rinsing when used on hard surfaces; not recommended for use on fabrics
- Dilution ratio ranges from 1:1 to 150:1; diluted mixtures should be used within 24 hours
- Can be paired with our electrical & passive systems
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Translucent
- Odour: Pine and Eucalyptus
- pH: 6.5 to 7.5, effective pH range 5 to 10
- Operating temperature: 40-130° F (5-55° C)
- Store in temparature exceeding: 130° F (54° C)
- Package size: 3.78 L Gallons, 4 gal/case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution ratio: 1:1 to 150:1
- Ideal for: Home, Industrial, Janitorial/Portable Toilets, Drainage Systems, Grease Trap Systems, Pet, Restoration
- Shelf life: One year
- Product number: 90-1401
- Dilution ratios range from 1:10 to 1:25.
- Shake well before using.
- For maximum effectiveness, diluted mixture should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not mix with disinfectants; live organisms of the enzymes will be killed.
- Mop, trigger sprayer, pump sprayer or pressure washer can be used. When spraying, use a stream, not a mist.
For Basement/Crawl Space Odors: Bio-C should be diluted with water (1:10 to 1:25), applied liberally, and allowed to saturate the basement or crawl space areas – gravel or soil surfaces, corners, walls and floors. The key is for the solution to come in contact with the organic molecules so it can digest them. It is critical that the surface be allowed to stay wet for at least 4-8 hours. Additional applications may be necessary to maintain moisture and enhance effectiveness.
No posts found