Kill Odor neutralizes odors and odor-causing sources when used as prespray or added to cleaning solution. Effectively removes odors caused by urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, medicine, and rancid food oils.
Kill Odor contains Intersept, an EPA-registered antimicrobial shown to be effective against a wide range of odor-causing microorganisms.
Instead of pulling up soiled carpet, simply inject Kill Odor into the carpet backing or pad, and it will destroy odors that have penetrated the carpet's surface. It can also be applied as a pre-spray for on-location cleaning.
Use Kill Odor with confidence to remove odors from ceramic tile, concrete, wood, vinyl, plastic, marble and other hard surfaces. Wipe it on with a rag, sponge, or mop for excellent results.
- Eliminates protein-based odors fast
- Destroys the source of the odors
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Various dilution options
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Amber
- Odour: No information
- RTU pH: 8.4
- pH: 4.08
- Speficic gravity: 1.004
- Package size: 3.8 L Gallons, 4 gal/case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables -1 oz per gallon. Truck Mounts - 8 to 10 oz to 5 gallons
- Product number: C-KOR4G / 108403
Dilution: Truck Mounts: Dilute 8-10 oz to 5 gallons for truck mount stock solution. Portables: Dilute 1 oz per gallon.
- Mix 1 qt. (.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal. (3.8 L) water.
- Apply liberally with pump sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray.
- Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure. If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount and dilution depends on the strength of the odor.
Caution: Do not use concentrated or diluted Kill Odor in a fogging machine.
Truckmount or portable extraction:
- Mix 1 oz. (30 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of portable ready-to-use solution.
- Truckmount Dilution: Mix 8 - 10 ozs. (237 mL - 296 mL) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) truckmount solution tank.
For hard surface deodorization: Wipe, sponge, or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 oz. (59 mL)per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
No posts found