Bio release is a concentrated, active solution with over 20 ingredients designed to eliminate organic odors and stains from carpet and other soft surfaces. Urine, vomit, feces, milk, and other organic materials are quickly broken down by our proprietary enzymatic and bacterial blend. Bio Release also contains a surfactant mix that lifts the organic material off the fiber so that it can be easily rinsed away.
- Ultimate science-based, all-in-one stain and odor solution
- No additional ingredients necessary
- Uses for targeted enzymes
- Eliminates odors and breaks down urine pigments
- Blends ionic and low foam non-ionic surfactants for breakdown of lipids and dispersion of contaminants in liquid solution for easier removal
- Minimal foam for easy rinsing
- Anionic polymer limits wicking during drying and limits re-soiling on treated spots
- Concentrated, active solution
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Fruty floral
- RTU pH: 8
- pH: 7.5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to Use: Yes
- Dilution ratio: 1:4
- Product Number: CD02GL / 197300 / 1630-9078
This unique formulation will work on almost all urine damage. Extreme cases, usually as a result of months of neglect, can be treated with additional steps. Refer to the Bio Release Spec Sheet for more information.
- Inspect surface to be treated with a UV light or other urine detection device to ensure all affected areas are located.
- Test for colorfastness or dye stability in an inconspicuous area prior to application.
- Dilute 1:4 with lukewarm water in pump or electric sprayer or injection system. If using a truckmount with a Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer, adjust machine to lowest heat setting.
- For large or heavily contaminated areas, product may be mixed in a bucket and applied directly to affected area.
- For best results, solution must come in contact with carpet, backing, pad, or any other affected area. Standard dwell time for most situations is only 15-20 minutes. For extreme situations, increase to 1-2 hours. Avoid overwetting water sensitive surfaces.
- For best results, flush affected areas thoroughly with Water Claw Injection Tool.
- Clean affected area as normal after treatment.
- Bio Release may be injected with a syringe at the 1:4 dilution after cleaning to assist with any lingering odors.
No posts found