Benefect's Quantum Residue Remover is a is a high-performance bio-based & peroxide-free cleaner specifically formulated for removal of microscopic chemical residues, particularly from clandestine or illicit drug use & production (such as methamphetamine, fentanyl, heroin, oxycodone etc.). Also effective for allergens. Lab tested & field proven.
Contains only botanically-sourced or sustainable ingredients & does NOT contain any VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), oxidizers such as hydrogen peroxide, ammonia nor any bleach, chlorine, petrochemicals, phosphates, solvents, dyes, fragrances or other hazardous or unnecessary ingredients. There is no mixing required for this ready to use product. It is ideal for cleaning and removal of microscopic chemical residues, items, fixtures and contents, crime and trauma scenes, clandestine drug site clean-up, and other porous & non-porous materials & surfaces.
Made from all-natural ingredients, it is readily biodegradable & safe to use around children, pets & the chemically-sensitive.
Benefect's Quantum Chemical Residue Remover outperforms the traditional methamphetamine decontamination process by rapidly reducing residues down to the smallest levels possible (called quantum amounts), in only 10 minutes!
- All-natural ingredients
- Peroxide free, non-corrosive
- VOC-free, unscented
- Safe and non-toxic
- Works fast, saves time
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: No odour
- pH: 8 - 9
- Package size: 3.78L Gallon, (4 gal/case)
- Ready to Use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product Number: 40475
- Remove any visible debris with HEPA filtered equipment.
- No mixing required. Wet the surface with the product by sprayer (high or low pressure, hand or power operated), foamer, cloth, sponge or clean mop.
- Leave for 10 minutes (avoid allowing surface to fully dry to make wiping/rinsing easier).
- Wipe off with a clean, damp microfiber cloth.
- Rinse (estract waste for safe disposal) or repeat damp wipe step if rinsing is not possible.
- Sample for testing once dry.
- For heavy contamination, repeat steps 2-4 prior to rinsing until acceptable results are achieved.
No posts found