Viper Resuscitate is a professional strength, acidic product specifically formulated for use in bathrooms and shower stalls, or on countertops that do not respond to other cleaning agents.
Viper Resuscitate cleans away hard water spots and deposits, grout haze, soap scum, and efflorescence. It renews the appearance of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, grout, granite, slate, and sandstone. It emits fewer vapors than typical acid cleaners especially used with a foaming sprayer. Viper Resuscitate is used when all other cleaners have failed and is a safer alternative than other aggressive acids. Do not use on acid sensitive surfaces like marble, travertine, or limestone etc.
*Formerly Spinergy Resuscitate.
- Restorative organic acid cleaner designed for showers
- Cleans away hard water spots, soap scum and efflorescence
- Safer than other aggressive acids while still extremely effective
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to help protect metal from overspray along with appropriate masking
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Wintergreen
- RTU pH: 1.0 to 1.5
- pH: 2.5
- Package size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution ratio: 1:4 to 1:16
- Product number: CST02GL / 203961 / 2691-0632
Pre-cleaning considerations: Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Pretest each surface in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy duty dilution may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch or damage marble, limestone and travertine surfaces. It will not typically etch or corrode most metal surfaces, including stainless steel. However, as a general rule, mask off all surfaces which could inadvertently come in contact with spray, especially metal fixtures. Avoid skin and eye contact. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
- For heavy duty soiling, mix 1 part solution with one part water in pressure sprayer (64 ounces of solution with 64 ounces of water). For lighter duty soiling, mix 1 part solution with 4 to 16 parts water in a pressure sprayer (8-32 ounces of solution with a gallon of water). Use of a foaming sprayer will reduce acidic fumes from the bounceback from typical sprayers.
- Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel, sponge or pressure sprayer, avoid sprayers with metal parts. Use a sprayer with plastic accessories. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Agitate with a brush as needed. Brush agitation assists the cleaning process. For best results, extract and rinse thoroughly with SX-7 Rotary Extraction Tool. If not available, remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water. For sanded grout, neutralize with solution of Viper Stone Perfect mixed at 1 to 32 dilution with comparable dwell time, and rinse thoroughly. It is important to neutralize the residues of the acid from the grout to prevent gradual degradation of the grout cleaned.
Removing Efflorescence: Apply sparingly to small areas and agitate with a brush. Limit dwell time by extracting immediately and completely with water. Dry quickly with air movers as excess moisture is the cause of efflorescence. If source of water is not stopped then efflorescence will occur again.
No posts found