Protein Spotter is an alkaline stain remover specially formulated to remove protein stains that other spotters struggle with. Special ingredients break down proteins in blood, eggs, milk, chocolate, baby formula, cheese sauce, cream, pudding, vomit, ice cream, baby food and other protein stains so they can be easily rinsed away. Ideal for many stains found in homes, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, schools and more. Also effective on a wide variety of common, water-based stains.
- Fresh fragrance bonding, absorbing, and encapsulating deodorizer and severe odor counteractant
- Eliminates odor on contact on carpet, upholstery, mattresses, and porous hard surfaces
- Effective against urine and feces odors, vomit, decay, skunk musk, and so much more
- Contains no oxidizers, enzymes, bacteria, or chemical desensitizers
- Fresh, green approved light fragrance that won’t linger in the environment for weeks
- Works great with sub-surface extraction tools like the Water Claw, Spot Lifter, FlashXtractor and Flash Spotter
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: No Information
- Odour: None
- RTU pH: 10.2
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS23GL / 107743 / 1673-0475
- Identify type of stain if possible.
- Scrape or blot up all excess soiling.
- Always pre-test fabric for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply spotter - blot dry and repeat until no further improvement is noted. Rinse with water.
- Do not rub to avoid distortion of the pile or texture of fibers
Dependent on application
Ready To Use:
No posts found