The HydroSensor Moisture Probe II is designed to detect moisture in carpets, cushion, floors, walls, furniture and other materials. When the probe tips are pushed into materials to penetrate the surface, an electric current is sent between the probes. The amount of moisture present in the material determines how easily the electrical current passes from one probe to the other.
Easy, collapsible moisture detection tool. Map the migration of water in carpet and pad. It extends to 31” to save your knees and back, and collapses to 21” for convenient storage. A sensitive sensor system with nickel-plated tips sounds an alarm if the moisture content is above 17%. The faster the rate of flashing and beeping, the higher the level of moisture. For use only on carpet and pad.
The 7/8” probe tips are long enough to penetrate shag carpets, cushion, and flooring materials. With care, the HydroSensor can also be used to find moisture in furniture, walls, and ceiling materials. The HydroSensor will also detect the presence of urine residues. This is because urine salts attract and hold enough moisture to be detected. A black light is recommended to confirm that urine is present.
For a more economical, non-collapsible version, see F245 HydroSensor I.
- Easy to use
- Stainless steel construction
- Nickel-plated, retractable points
- Comfortable pistol-grip handle
- Quickly detects hidden moisture
- For use in urine detection and moisture mapping
- Extended Length: 31” (79 cm)
- Collapse Length: 21” (53 cm)
- Pin Probe Depth: 7/8” (2.2 cm)
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Injection Molded
- Indicator Light: LED in handle
- Power: 9 V DC battery (included)
- Weight: 1 lb
- UPC: 768724752864 , 847136000548
- Product Number: F251 / 106481
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
- Envasive (Pins)
No posts found