The Tramex ME5 Moisture Encounter is a Dual-Depth, non-destructive moisture meter for instant moisture measurement and evaluation. Deep Depth penetration up to 1.25" (30mm) & Shallow Depth penetration up to 0.40” (10mm). 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry and Concrete, making the ME5 Moisture Encounter ideal for testing in and through a wide range of materials in the building envelope.
- 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry
- Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1 1⁄4" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Shallow Depth scale is designed to have a field penetration of up to 10mm (0.4 inches).
- Wide range of readings from 5% to 30% on Wood Scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for all other materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wallpaper, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, ceiling tiles, roofing membranes, and asphalt composition shingles.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App
- Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be enabled or disabled.
- Large clear easy to read analog display giving meaningful readings.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
Used and trusted by generations of professionals worldwide for the purpose of: Locating moisture-related problems within and behind a variety of building materials in the building envelope. Mapping the extent of moisture damage caused to buildings. Monitoring progressive drying conditions in the drying process of building materials and surfaces. Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
- Size: 6.3" x 3.5" x 1.5" (160mm x 85mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 9.5oz (270g)
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 2 x AALR6 ALKALINE (included)
- Display: Analogue
- Depth of penetration: Shallow signal: up to 0.40” (10mm)
- Deep signal: up to 1.25" (30mm)
- Wood Moisture Content: 5 to 30%
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
No posts found