Tramex Water Damage Restoration Technician Kit. The Tramex Water Damage Restoration Tech Kit is a compact kit for non-destructive testing of moisture content and conditions in concrete, wood, drywall, plaster and numerous building materials.
Measure moisture in concrete
The Tramex CME5 concrete moisture meter allows for instant, precise non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659.
Measure moisture in walls and floors
The Tramex ME5 allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of wood and comparative testing of drywall, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The ME5 has a dual-depth feature to allow for the elimination of substrate influence on readings.
Moisture Mapping Water Damage
Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings, moisture mapping and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
The Tramex Water Damage Restoration Tech Kit comes with an extension handle in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Moisture encounter 5 (ME5) measuring range
- Wood Moisture Content: 5 to 30%
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Depth of penetration
- Shallow signal: Up to 0.40” (10mm)
- Deep signal: Up to 1.25" (30mm)
- Concrete moisture encounter 5 (CME5) measuring range
- Depth of penetration: Approx. ¾" (20 mm)
- Moisture Content for Concrete: 0 to 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 to 10
- Reference scale: 0 to 100
- Specifications of Kit
- Size: 13.2” x 9.5” x 3.2” (33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Power: 4 x AA batteries
- Product Number: WDTK
- Tramex warrants that this instrument will be free from defects and faulty workmanship for a period of one year from date of first purchase.
- Envasive (Pins)
No posts found