Bridgepoint Systems' most effective cleaning rinse ever. Flex FIRE extraction rinse is a high pH rinsing solution designed specifically for exceptionally soiled commercial carpet when all others have failed. Combine with Flex Powder with Citrus Solv to remove traffic lanes previously considered uncleanable.
Also available in 36 lb (5 gallon) Pail, see 1630-4089 Flex Fire Extraction Rinse.
- Dissolves quickly – Flex FIRE rinse will dissolve quickly, creating a crystal-clear cleaning solution.
- Low cost – concentrated powder means you use less and save money.
- Equipment safe – has special additives that help prevent corrosion and buildup in the extractor or truckmount.
- High cleaning power – Flex FIRE rinse will surpass all other extraction agents due to its aggressive alkalinity and high percentage surfactant blend.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Orange
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: 11.3 to 11.5
- Package Size: 6 lb / 2.7 kg jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 1 oz per 5 gallons water. Truckmounts - 1 to 2 cups per 5 gallons of warm water
- Product Number: CC225A / 148297 / 1627-4983
To be used as the primary cleaning agent, or as a rinse agent, in the extraction process for heavily soiled commercial carpets. It’s highly recommended that a water softener be used for best performance results and to prevent precipitation caused by high heat truckmounts and hard water. Flex FIRE uses special rinse agents that perform best in warm water, temperatures above boiling will cause product separation. If a water softener is not used, reduce heat to below 200 degrees.
For portable equipment: Use 1 ounce of Flex FIRE rinse per 5 gallons hot water. For extra heavy soil use 2 ounces per five gallons of hot water.
For truckmount concentrate: Add 1 to 2 cups of Flex FIRE rinse to five gallons of cold or warm water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For systems metered on low settings, or for excessively soiled carpets, 3 cups may be used.
No posts found