Bridgepoint Systems Flex Powder with Citrus Solv is a heavy duty carpet prespray designed for use in the Hydro-Force injection sprayer and other types of pump or electric sprayers. Best results are obtained when mixed with hot water.
- Ultra concentrated, Citrus Solv enhanced, high alkaline prespray for carpets needing a restoration cleaning.
- Starts to work on contact and dissolves grease and oils in minutes and is the ideal choice for any restorative cleaning job.
- Economical by costing only pennies per diluted gallon.
- Dissolves fast. It is suitable for use in the Hydro-Force sprayer and easier to dissolve at that strength.
- Uses the cleaning strength of Citrus Solv and leaves the fresh natural orange scent behind.
- Less foamy than typical high pH presprays.
- Use as a booster to create an aggressive prespray out of any typical prespray.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Orange
- Odour: Orange
- RTU ph: 12.5 to 13
- Package Size: 36 lbs (16.32 kg)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 1 to 2 oz per gal
- Product Number: CC21B / 122807 / 1687-2020
For Pump or Electric Sprayers: Dilute 1 scoop (2 ounces) of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv per gallon of hot water for most heavy soils. Use up to 2 scoops (4 ounces) of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv per gallon of hot water for extra heavy soiling conditions.
For Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer: Dilute 8 scoops (16 ounces) of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv per Hydro-Force container of warm water. Dilute at 1 to 8 setting.
Spray on traffic areas of carpet until evenly damp. Allow to dwell for 5-15 minutes. Do not allow to dry before extraction. Extract with normal cleaning process.
Booster: Add 1 scoop (2 ounces) to ready-to-use gallon to create General Purpose Degreaser out of any typical cleaner.
No posts found