Enz-All Heavy Duty Traffic Lane Cleaner. Enz-All is a general purpose carpet cleaning product that normally used in the prespray and rinse extract mode. It can also be used as a spotter. It is recommended for use on water cleanable, synthetic carpeting. Enz-All is compatible with portable or truckmount extraction systems. The product includes digestive enzymes, water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders, and foam inhibitors.
Enz-All is particularly useful for attacking biologically derived soils ranging from food stains to blood, feces, vomit, and grass stains. As result it is valuable in settings such as long-term care, dining areas and restaurants.
Enz-All is moderately alkaline with a ready to use pH of 10.4. The higher pH enhances cleaning ability but also prevents use on natural fibers or stain resist carpeting.
- Performance leader on protein and greasy soils
- Superior cleaning in homes, food service areas and health care environments
- Can be used as a spotter
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Off white
- Odour: Downey-like
- RTU ph: 10.4
- Package Size: 6 lb / 2.7 kg Jar
- Ready to use: No
- Inline Injection Sprayer (#1 tip): Mix 6 scoops with enough water to make 5 quarts (4.7 L) of solution (120ºF - 150ºF / 50ºC - 65ºC) to activate the catalytic action of the enzymes.
- Pump Sprayer: Mix 2 scoops into a gallon (3.8 L) of hot water
- Product Number: 116331 / C-EA24
Product ApplicationFor use in prespray and rinse extraction:
- Preinspect / pretest / pretreat spots as needed.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Apply RTU solution at rate of 0.5 gallons per 100 square feet of carpet. (2 L per 10 M2) and brush or rake the carpet fiber.
- Allow 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow the carpet to dry.
- Rinse extract using any number of detergents: Formula 90 or DynaForce 77 (either liquid or powder versions). Follow label instructions for these products.
- Use ventilation as needed to assure that the carpet will dry quickly.
- Mix one scoop of Enz-All to one quart (0.96 l) hot water.
- Blot or scrape as much of the soiling as possible. If spotting blood, rinse the area with cool water. (If removing blood, be sure to familiarize yourself with regulations on handling Blood Borne Pathogens.)
- Apply product to spot and use hand groomer to work product into the area. Use a coarse spray and avoid breathing mist.
- Allow at least 15 minutes of dwell time to allow the enzymes to work, then rinse with clear water.
- Dry extract to remove as much water as possible and establish good drying conditions.
No posts found