Liquid Slurry Liquid extraction detergent for portable or truckmount extraction.This extremely potent solution uses the strength of alkaline builders and powerful surfactants to quickly emulsify suspended greasy soils, grime and pre-spray residues leaving fibers bright, soft and clean. Safe for use on fifth-generation nylon carpets. Formulated with new technology polymers that surround remaining microscopic soils that can lead to wicking, browning and re-soiling. Liquid Slurry captures soils during the drying process for easy removal and a superior long lasting clean. Ideal for truckmount and portable use. Dissolves quickly and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment. Reliable performance in sensitive truckmount metering systems.
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Contains powerful degreasing surfactants
- Compatible with high temperature truckmount systems
- Detergent polymers reduce wicking, browning and leave no sticky residue to cause carpet re-soiling
- Highly concentrated for economical use
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment
- Ideal for portable extractors, easy to mix, dissolves completely
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq ft / gal of RTU solution. One gal makes up to 641 gals of RTU solution.
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Odour: Citrus
- pH: 9.45
- Package size: 3.8 L gal
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Protables - 1 oz per 5 gals of water; Truckmounts - 16 to 32 oz per 5 gals of water
- Product Number: 112406 / 8.695-180.0 / S876
Truckmount: For routine use (average soil conditions) – mix one pint (16 oz.) into 5 gallons of water to make truckmount concentrate. For heavy soil levels, mix one quart (32 oz.) per 5 gallons of water. Meter concentrate at 2 to 4 gallons per hour.
Portable: Routine use – 1 oz. per 5 gallons of water (1:640). For heavy soil, use 2 oz. per 5 gallons.
- For best results, pre-spray with Ultrapac Trafficlean. Post-spray with All Fiber Rinse for a softer carpet hand after cleaning.
- Not recommended for use on wool or upholstery
No posts found