Prochem All Fiber Rinse (Liquid – B109) Premier multi-purpose acidic extraction rinse. A minimum residue, maximum cleaning rinse cleaner for carpet and upholstery. All Fiber Rinseis a unique, high-tech rinse-cleaner product for complete cleaning of carpet and water-cleanable upholstery. Rinses out soil and residue better than water alone. The safe organic acid in All Fiber Rinse neutralizes alkalinity and removes detergent residues, leaving fibers clean and soft. Helps to stabilize dyes and inhibits browning and color bleeding. All Fiber Rinse also solves specialty problems. Use it as a spotter for urine and tannin spots.
This is Prochem’s premier multi-purpose acidic extraction rinse. Features premium grade ingredients that emulsify and remove soils and pre-spray residues that other rinses leave behind. Safe organic acids neutralize alkalinity and leave fibers bright and luxuriously soft to the touch while inhibiting bleeding, dye migration, browning and soil wicking. Use it to stabilize dyes on most fabrics, area rugs and other textiles.
Also effective as a urine neutralizer. Apply as a post-mist or use as part of a deep saturation and sub-extraction decontamination process.
For a 5 Gallon Pail option, see 101019 All Fiber Rinse.
- A minimum residue, maximum cleaning product for use as a rinse after traffic lane cleaner, or as a post-spray after extracting detergents
- Removes soil and detergent residues, leaves fibers clean and soft
- Neutralizes alkaline residues
- Helps stabilize dyes, inhibits browning and color bleeding
- Spotter for urine and tannin spots
- Organic acid, pleasant scent, no "vinegar" odor
- Cost-effective and easy to use
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, contains no optical brighteners, contains corrosion inhibitor
- Coverage: One gal makes up to 129 gal of ready-to-use solution. One ready-to-use gal cleans approximately 400 square feet. Coverage will vary depending on soil level and thickness and absorbency of carpet.
- Color: Light green
- Odor: Floral
- RTU pH: 4.5 - 5.5
- Truckmount: 1 qt. per 5 gal.
- Portable:1 to 2 oz. per gal. of water
- Spray Rinse: 4 to 6 oz./gal.
- Urine Treatment: 6 to 8 oz./gal
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Product Number: B109 / 105844 / 8.695-021.0
For best results, pre-treat spots and soiled traffic lanes with an appropriate pre-spray before extraction.
For Truckmount: Mix 1 qt (32 oz) into 5 gal of water to make truckmount concentrate. Set flow meter at 2 gal per hour, extract.
For Portable: Mix 1 to 2 oz per gal, extract.
For Spray Rinse: Mix 4 to 6 oz per gal, apply 1 gal RTU per 200 to 500 square feet (depending on pile density). Vacuum extract or rake into carpet for maximum performance.
For Urine treatment: Mix 6 to 8 oz per gal. Saturate carpet urine spot areas at 1 gal RTU per 50 to 100 square feet (depending on pile density). Allow 15 minutes, extract.
- Pre-treat carpet spots and soiled traffic lanes using an appropriate spotter or pre-spray before extraction, for best results.
- Do not mix with alkaline cleaning detergents or additives.
- Do not mix with cationic deodorizers.
No posts found