Power Solvent (B167) Volatile dry solvent. Removes paint, ink, adhesives, grease, gum and tar. This specialty volatile dry spotter for carpet, upholstery and other solvent-safe surfaces such as porcelain and ceramic tile quickly dissolves and removes tape adhesives, glue, oil-based paint, tar, grease, gum and other difficult solvent-soluble spots. Power Solvent is fast-acting, evaporates completely and does not require rinsing. Contains no chlorinated solvents that can damage carpet and fabrics, and no ozone-depleting compounds.
- A multi-purpose volatile dry solvent for carpet and upholstery
- Removes adhesives, oil-based paint, tar, grease, gum, and other difficult oily soils
- Contains no ozone-depleting solvents
- Evaporates completely, does not require rinsing
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: No information
- Package size: 1 Quart (1 litre)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product number: 105851 / 8.695-054.0 / B167
Pre-test in an inconspicuous location for dye stability, color fastness, and upholstery shrinkage. Do not use on acrylic or other solvent-sensitive plastic surfaces. Use with adequate ventilation. Ready-to-use, no mixing required.
- Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
- Apply Power Solvent to a clean white absorbent cloth.
- Wipe surface or blot fibers. Do not rub. Heavily soiled surfaces may need light brushing. Work from the outside to the center of soiled areas.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 as necessary. Brush fabric to align fibers.
- Completely volatile, does not require rinsing.
- Use with caution on upholstery to avoid damage to latex fabric backing and adhesives.
- Do not use on acrylic or other solvent-sensitive plastic surfaces.
- Check furniture foam cushions for pen marks that may transfer through from back of fabric.
- Extracts completely with water if cleaning follows treatment
- For manual cleaning procedures only. Do not use in solvent cleaning equipment, solvent extraction equipment or dry cleaning equipment.
No posts found