Premium Deodorizing Additive. Hydrocide is an amazing new odor counteractant that immediately and permanently eliminates odors from pet and human urine, vomit, decayed organic matter, sour smells, feces, skunk, musty mildew odors, smoke and much more.
Hydrocide contains an odor neutralizer that binds to and destroys odors no matter what the source; in carpet, upholstery, mattresses and hard surfaces.
Always pre-treat affected areas being sure to apply enough to assure direct contact with the odor source. In some cases this means saturation of the affected area (ideal when used with a Water Claw). Any remaining odor indicates that Hydrocide did not come into direct contact with the odor source.
Hydrocide contains no bacteria, enzymes, oxidizers or chemical desensitizers. And, Hydrocide contains a polymer that resists resoiling of treated areas.
- Works instantaneously
- Treat carpet, upholstery, drapes, matteresses, and more
- You can tell it worked right away
- Bonding and encapsulating deodorizor for rapid and effective treatment of severe odors
- Perfect treatment for urine, vomit, decayed organic matter, skunk, smoke and more
- No bacteria, enzymes, oxidizers
- Helps resist resoiling after treatment
- Eliminates odor permanently
- Destroys odors in carpet, upholstery, mattresses, and grout
- No chemical desensitizers, no additives needed
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Amber
- Odour: Fresh
- RTU pH: 5.5
- pH: 7.5
- Package size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Sprayer: 4-8 oz per gallon, Prespray: 8 oz / 1 Gallon-PS
- Product number: CD13GL / 111170 / 1610-1711
Test for colorfastness. Always apply enough to assure direct contact with odor source. In some cases this means saturation. Virtually no dwell time needed. Add 4 to 8 ounces per gallon of water depending on the severity of the odor to spray on carpet, upholstery or hard surfaces.
Flash Xtractor Usage: Saturate the area with Hydrocide and flush area with the Flash Xtractor by adding more water in the process. Follow up with a misting of the area with Hydrocide and/or Bridgepoint Bio-Modifier or Bio Charge. One additional benefit is that Hydrocide has a polymer in the formulation which retards resoiling.
Prespray Additive: Add up to eight ounces per gallon of ready to use prespray to deal with odors prior to cleaning. Be aware that the addition of Hydrocide may neutralize some fragrances
No posts found