Fabric Shampoo is a truly “built” product loaded with surfactants to deliver a rich foam when used in rotary or dry foam shampoo applications or a thick dry foam when performing upholstery shampoo foam cleaning. Slightly acidic, Fabric Shampoo is very safe and won’t promote re-soiling. Fabric Shampoo contains a concentrated blend of cleaning agents especially formulated for expert cleaning of upholstery fabrics and is perfect for removal of surface soils. It directly releases binding soils that ordinary shampoo’s can’t. A buffered pH system will minimize browning and provides maximum safety from shrinking and color bleeding, and won’t promote re-soiling.
It revitalizes and brightens nylon, acrylic, cotton, wool and many other fabrics. It provides maximum safety from shrinking, color bleeding, and browning and won't promote resoiling. Mixed with Bridgepoint Systems Coffee Stain Remover it makes a wonderfully effective traditional Haitian cotton shampoo.
- New, improved formula works more effectively for same applications.
- Compatible with all types of colorfast carpets, rugs, and upholstery
- Can be used with rotary floor machines for carpet or applied by hand for upholstery
- Polymers added for quick encapsulation cleaning of commercial synthetic upholstery.
- Add ½ ounce of Coffee Stain Remover per RTU gallon to make Haitian
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Hazy blue
- Odour: Floral
- RTU pH: 6.5
- Package size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 3 to 5 oz per gal
- Product Number: CU61GL / CU61 / 121878 / 1688-2716
Upholstery: Dilute 3 to 5 ounces of Fabric Shampoo per gallon of water. Apply with a natural sponge or horsehair brush. Use foam sparingly with vacuum extraction for faster drying.
Haitian Fabric Shampoo: Add 1/2 to 1/2 ounce Coffee Stain Remover to gallon of RTU Fabric Shampoo.
Carpet: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces of Fabric Shampoo per gallon of water. Use an even feed stroke with commercial shampoo machine or dry foam extractor.