- For use with a truckmount or portable and hard surface cleaning tools
- Penetrates grout to remove oils, soil, and spots
- No strong acids or etching
- Coverage: RTU solution - approximately 200- 400 sq ft (37 sq m) / diluted gal (1 gal makes up to 9 gals of RTU solution)
- Form: Clear Liquid
- Colour: Light Green
- Odour: Lemon – Floral
- pH: 12.8 to 13.2
- RTU pH: 11.4 to 11.9
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: Mix 14 oz to water to make 1 gal of ready to use solution
- Product Number: 104258 / 8.695-086.0 / D456
Pre-test: Recommended for use on ceramic tile surfaces and grout. Pre-test process in an inconspicuous location. Check for weakened or damaged grout which may be affected by high pressure cleaning. Avoid spraying onto wood, aluminum, stain-resistant carpets, upholstery fabrics or other delicate surfaces. Use with caution near painted surfaces, plastics, "no-wax" resilient floors and soft natural stone.
Mixing: Mix 14 ounces with water to make one gallon.
Cleaning: Use an electric sprayer or pump sprayer to apply to grout lines and tile. Allow 5-10 minutes dwell time depending on soil. Pressure clean surface with hot water using a truckmount or portable extractor. Use an edging tool for floor edges, countertops and walls. Use a hard surface cleaning tool for floor areas. Operate truckmount at 800-1,000 psi for ceramic tile cleaning. Pick up any remaining water with extraction tool or clean terry towel. Allow surface and grout to dry before allowing traffic.
No posts found