Prochem Paint, Oil & Grease Remover. Water-rinseable, multi-purpose non-volatile dry solvent for oil and grease spots on carpet and upholstery. An advanced technology non-volatile dry solvent spotter that rinses with water. Removes tough oil-based spots like grease, oil, tar, dried oil-based paint, tree sap, rubber and plastic wheel marks, lipstick and nail polish, some inks and adhesives. Less hazardous formula than other paint, oil and grease removers. Easily rinses with water-based detergent.
Use to remove tough oil-based spots on any solvent-safe surface, including most synthetic and natural carpets and upholstery, hard surfaces such as glass, metal and tile.
- Advanced non-volatile dry solvent spotter for carpet and upholstery and solvent-safe hard surfaces
- Removes grease, oil, tar, dried oil-based paint, tree sap lipstick and nail polish, some inks and adhesives
- Advanced technology formula is rinseable with water or volatile solvent
- Contains no ozone-depleting solvents
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Solvent
- RTU ph: N/A
- Package Size: 1 Quart (.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: 101270 / 8.695-058.0 / B173
Pre-test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness and any undesirable effects. Do not spray or apply directly to carpet or fabric. Do not use on solvent-sensitive surfaces.
- Use with good ventilation.
- Scrape up any solid surface material. Apply Paint, Oil & Grease Remover to a clean white absorbent cloth. Do not spray or apply directly to carpet or upholstery fabric.
- Blot or tamp to remove spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing. Work from the outside to the center of larger spots. Repeat steps as necessary.
- Extract with water-based detergent solution, or blot with a volatile solvent such as Power Solvent, to remove residues and prevent re-soiling. Brush fabric to align fibers.
No posts found