Natural Fibre Prespray is a concentrated pre-conditioner for carpets or upholstery. The advanced formula is designed to gently lift the toughest soils from natural fibres.
- Wool safe
- Designed specifically for natural fibres & wool carpets
- Low foaming
- Specially formulated with surfactants and softening agents
- Powerful yet pH balanced
- Coverage: 800 to 1,000 square feet per gallon
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU pH: 7.5
- Package size: 4 Litre Gallon (1.05 US Gal)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution ratio: 1:32
- Product number: C101-885
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fabric stability.
Pump-up or Power Sprayer: Mix 4 oz (118 ml) of Natural Fibre Prespray with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:32 Dilution).
- 4:1 Dilution (no tip) - Mix 19¼ oz (572 ml) of Natural Fibre Prespray into a Hydro-force jug and fill with warm to hot water.
- 8:1 Dilution (yellow tip) - Mix 35 oz (1.03 L) of Natural Fibre Prespray into a Hydro-force jug and fill with warm to hot water.
For best results: Pile lift or vacuum carpets or upholstery prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Natural Fibre Prespray solution onto carpet or upholstery at a rate of approximately 800 - 1,000 square feet per gallon (3.78 L). Agitate presprayed area using a horse hair upholstery brush or a carpet groomer. Allow 5 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Natural Fibre Prespray with any other chemical product.
No posts found