Prochem All Fiber Rinse Powder is a unique powdered rinse that employs a unique formulation appropriate for use on practically any fiber type. It will not burn and it leaves fibers soft to the touch. Dissolves fast even in cold water, and the Residue Release Technology fully binds soils and minerals to ensure a deep clean. Prochem All Fiber Rinse Powder is perfect for use in truck mounts or portables. This highly-soluble powder will dissolve fast with minimal agitation. All Fiber Rinse Powder is also non-corrosive, helping prevent scaling and mineral build-up so your truck mount and cleaning tools will be free of hard water deposits.
- Dissolves fast even in cold water
- Fresh clean scent. No lingering sour or sulfur smell.
- Product has no attraction to fibers. No stickiness and no re-soiling
- Leaves fibers soft to the touch even after carpet dries
- Helps prevent scaling and mineral build-up to keep the truckmount and cleaning tools free of hard water deposits.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: White
- Odour: Floral
- RTU ph: 4.2 to 4.5
- Package Size: 40 lb Pail (18.1 kg)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Protables - 1 to 2 oz (30 to 60 cc) per gal for routine cleaning; 2 to 4 oz (60 to 120 cc) per gal. for heavy soil; Spray and leave - 2 to 4 oz (60 to 120 cc) per gal
- Product Number: 121600 / 8.695-729.0 / S112
Portable Use: Mix 1 to 2 oz. (30 - 60 cc) per 5 gallons (18.93 L) of hot water for routine cleaning. Mix 2 to 4 oz. (60 - 120 cc) per 1 gallon (3.79 L) for heavy soil. For carpet and water-cleanable upholstery. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location. Do not mix with any other products.
Truckmount Use: Mix 3 cups (750 cc) into 5 gallons (18.93 L) of warm water until completely dissolved to make truckmount concentrate. Set truckmount chemical injection system for 3 to 8 gallons (11.36 - 30.28 L) per hour, depending on soil conditions.
Postspray: Mix 2 to 4 oz. (60 - 120 cc) per gallon (3.79 L). Apply 1 gallon (3.79 L) RTU per 200 - 500 square feet (depending on pile density) after extraction with another product. Rake into carpet for maximum performance.
No posts found