One application of Un-Duz-It Unleashed does it all. This unique breakthrough solution combines oxidizers with enzymes and odor encapsulants to remove even the toughest pet urine odors and stains. Effective on carpets and upholstery, including wool, and on virtually any water-cleanable hard porous surface.
- Completely eliminates and controls odors and most staining from urine, feces and wet animals.
- Use it on carpet and upholstery, including wool, plus virtually any water-cleanable hard porous surface (e.g., concrete, wood, plywood, natural stones, grout, quarry tile, bricks, etc.)
- One-step, easy to use. Just pour on, let it dwell then extract.
- Effectiveness depends on complete contact with contaminants and one hour dwell time.
- Extracts easily with cold or warm tap water and extraction tool.
- Leaves fresh, pleasant scent behind.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light yellow
- Odour: Floral
- pH: 9.0
- Flash point: 201° F (94° C)
- Speficic gravity: 1.007
- Package size: 3.8 L Gallons, 4 gal/case
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product number: 433162000 / 114799 / W.50279
Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area. Do not mix or use in conjunction with any other product.
For heavy urine soils:
- Thoroughly saturate affected area, making sure to effectively wet the underlayment, whether wood, concrete or padding.
- Allow to dwell for 1 hour. The affected area must stay wet throughout for the urine stain to be completely oxidized. The longer the dwell time, the better the results.
- Deep extract using cold or warm tap water. After extraction, use of a carpet fan can help to accelerate drying.
For light urine soils and odor: Dilute with one part of water (1:1 dilution) and apply as above. It can also be applied topically with a spray bottle for controlling urine odors.
No posts found