Peroxide Activated Concrete, Tile & Grout Cleaner and Brightener
Cleans and brightens even the grungiest concrete, tile or grout, floor, fixture or wall!
Peroxibright CTG is a synergistic product breakthrough that cleans and brightens even the grungiest concrete, tile and grout floors, fixtures, and walls. The activated effervescent solution gets into every crevice, crack and pore to emulsify, dissolve and deflocculate even the most stubborn soiling. A proprietary mixture of specialized surfactants and non-butyl solvents is activated by a stabilized oxygenated solution for maximum molecular cleaning and brightening action. Peroxibright CTG brightens grout lines without the use of harsh acids and chlorine bleaches that can damage the grout and surrounding flooring materials. It cleans, refreshes, and brightens concrete, tile, and grout without leaving watermarks or residue like other cleaning chemicals can.
Peroxibright CTG cleans and brightens without the need for neutralization that harsh acid solutions require because it is self-neutralizing. While Peroxibright CTG is designed to work ideally with rotary hard surface cleaning extractors like the Hydro-Force SX-12 and SX-15, it can be safely and effectively used with virtually any hard surface floor cleaning brush or mop system.
- A product break through in Concrete, Tile, & Grout cleaning and brightening
- Activated effervescent solution gets into every crevice, crack, and pore to effectively emulsify, dissolve and defloculate the most stubborn soiling and grime build-up
- Cleans and brightens without need for neutralization that harsh acids require
- A proprietary mixture of specialized surfactants and non-butyl solvents is activated by a stabilized oxygenated solution
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always pretest surface with cleaning solution for colorfastness prior to cleaning.
Mask off all surfaces which may come in contact with prespray, especially metal. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
1. For normal soiling, mix 32 ounces (1 quart) of solution with gallon of warm or hot water (1:4) into a professional plastic spray applicator. For heavy soiling, mix two quarts (64 ounces) of solution with a gallon of warm or hot water (1:2) into a professional spray applicator. For application through a Hydro-Force Inline Injection Sprayer, use straight solution into sprayer bottle. Use no metering
tip for 1:4 mixture.
2. Apply mixed solution with sprayer evenly and liberally across surface to be cleaned. If preferred, you can apply mixed solution with a damp mop, sponge, or other appropriate professional equipment. If using a mop for solution application and surface cleaning, change your mop water often to make sure that soil is not redeposited. Agitate with a brush as needed. Brush agitation assists the cleaning process.
3. For best results, agitate and extract cleaning solution using warm or hot water and a rotary agitation surface cleaner such as a HydroForce SX-15, SX-12 or SX-7. For tight spaces or especially sensitive surfaces, use the Hydro-Force Gekko Hard Surface Extraction Tool, or simply mop with rinse with clean warm or hot water.
4. Rinse the area thoroughly with water and allow to dry. Accelerate drying with air mover.
Dilution Ratios: 1:4 RTU pH: 2-3 Contains: 1 gallon
No posts found